4 Days Desert Tours From Ouarzazate to The Desert
4 Days Desert Tours From Ouarzazate To Merzouga Erg Chebbi :
Day 1: Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Skoura, Kasbah Amridil – Valley of Roses – Dades Valley
We will start this route from the agreed place in Ouarzazate. The first visit will be the visit to the Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou, a 13th century fortified village declared World Heritage by UNESCO. A place of great beauty as we will see as we stroll through its narrow streets. As a curious fact, this place has been filmed films such as Gladiator, Sahara or The Kingdom of Heaven, continuation of the journey to the oasis of Skoura, where we will visit the kasbah of Amridil, a kasbah in perfect condition where we will learn the meaning and use of these buildings. Now the route of the thousand kasbahs and the Valley of the Roses will bring us closer to the gorges of the Dades river with its spectacular orography.dinner and accommodation in riad
Day 2: Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges – Trafaoute – Ramlia – Ouzina Desert
After breakfast, we will leave from the Dades Valley towards the Gorges of Todra. The Todra Gorges form a valley about 14 km. long, in its last stretch we will take a walk to enjoy its formations and steep walls, now we will leave to the south, linking with the old track of the Rally Paris Dakar to reach the village of Ramlia to reach the desert of Ouzina. Ouzina is a Berber village in a spectacular environment very close to the Algerian border.dinner and overnight in the Riad Ouzina TGM.
Day 3: Ouzina Desert – Merzouga Desert
After breakfast, visit the village of Ouzina, visit the common oven, village gardens, etc..Afterwards we will try to locate an authentic nomadic family that moves along the desert looking for food for their animals, we will have a tea with them and we will enjoy their lives so different from ours and they will make us know the culture of the nomads and how they live in the desert. after this visit we will go to Erg Chebbi in the desert of Merzouga with the 4×4 again by the old track of the Rally Paris Dakar. Before arriving at the village of Merzouga we will pass through the village of Khamlia, the black people of southern Africa, there we will have lunch with “Pizza Bereber” and listen to Gnawa spiritual music, camels will lead us to our camp of jaimas while we enjoy during the walk the impressive sunset over the great dunes of Erg Chebbi, after a delicious dinner, you will have the opportunity to attend a traditional Berber music show while observing the firmament in the impressive Sahara desert. Night in a fully equipped traditional nomad tent
Day 4: Merzouga – Rissani – Nkob – Draa Valley – Ouarzazate
Today the early risers will be able to enjoy a spectacular sunrise in the desert. After breakfast, we will start the way back to Ouarzazate through Rissani, the origin of the Alaouite dynasty that reigns Morocco, then we will go through the Berber villages of Alnif and N’Kob and through the Draa Valley to Agdez, where we will have lunch.Then we will continue the 4 days excursion from Ouarzazate to the 2 desert Ouzina and Merzouga. we will arrive to Ouarzazate late afternoon is also possible to arrive with enough time to take your flight.
* Private Transport with A/C(With private car you can stop where and when you want)
* Experienced driver.
* Pick you up from your accommodation in Ouarzazate or Airport & drop off at your accommodation or airport.
* Berber tent accommodation in desert with enough blankets. No need to bring your sleeping bag.
* Hotels or Riads Dinners and breakfasts (Vegetarians are welcome).
* a room where you will leave your luggage while you ride the camel to the camp. It is possible to take a backpack with you on the camel.
* Camel ride ( If you are not interested to ride the camels for 1 hour 20 minutes, It is possible to ride the camel for short time and take the 4×4 to the camp).
* Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, kasbah, Walks,Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
* Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
* Drinks at meals
- Possibility of choice in the category of accommodation, according to your needs.
- Wide range of Hotels
- Riads of 3 * and 4 *
- Youth hostels and Bivouac
- The price of the route varies depending on the number of travelers and the category of the chosen accommodations.
- Send us an email indicating the dates of your trip, the number of people travelling and the category of accommodation selected and we will pass your route to you as quoted.
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies