3 Days from Ouarzazate to Merzouga Desert Tours
3 Days From Ouarzazate To Merzouga Desert Tours :
Day 1: Ouarzazate – Rose valley – Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges
Excursion start leaving Ouarzazate around 8h30am towards Skoura where we’ll have a quick 20 minutes visit of the Amredhyle Kasbah, one of the wonders of the southern “Route of the thousand kasbahs”. Continuing our journey through the Valley of the Roses where cross 50km off-road on Valley tracks.Ait Youl Kasbah visit. Before heading Boumalne, we lunch on top of Dades Gorges, reaching Tinghir and 20km after, its fabulous views, and the Gorges du Todra Canyons.
Day 2 : Todra Gorges – Erfoud – Merzouga
Morning walk around the Tinghir Palm Plantations. We drive to Tinjdad to have lunch and visit Touroug Palm Plantations reaching Erfoud town for a visit of a local fossil craft workshop. Continuing to the fascinating dunes of Erg Chebbi, The Dunes of Merzouga. We now switch from our 4×4 to camels, where you’ll be taken on a camel ride on the desert to enjoy the sunset on the dunes and overnight on a true nomad bivouac. Diner sleeping in bivouac on nomad Berber tents in the middle of the dunes of Merzouga.
Day 3 : Merzouga – Alnif – Draa valley – Agdz – Ouarzazate
Early in the morning departure to enjoy sunrise on Sahara Desert, camel ride back to the hotel where the 4×4 are parked. Breakfast and departure towards the Palm Plantation of Tafilalet passing Rissani, the old Alaouite Sahara capital by the ancient Alaouite Sultans. Road to Alnif where lunch is waiting. Visit to Tazzarine, Tansikht and Nkob Oasis. Road to Ouarzazate by Draa valley and Berber village of Agdz in the Ait Saoun Pass at 1660m altitude. Arrival to Ouarzazate. End of Our Services.
* Private Transport with A/C(With private car you can stop where and when you want)
* Experienced driver. speak Spanish and ingles and france
* Pick you up from your accommodation in Ouarzazateor Airport & drop off at your accommodation in Ouarzazate or Airport.
* Berber tent accommodation in desert with enough blankets. No need to bring your sleeping bag.
* Hotels or Riads Dinners and breakfasts (Vegetarians are welcome).
* a room where you will leave your luggage while you ride the camel to the camp. It is possible to take a backpack with you on the camel.
* Camel ride ( If you are not interested to ride the camels for 1 hour 20 minutes, It is possible to ride the camel for short time and take the 4×4 to the camp).
* Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, kasbah, Walks,Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
* Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
* Drinks at meals
- Possibility of choice in the category of accommodation, according to your needs.
- Wide range of Hotels
- Riads of 3 * and 4 *
- Youth hostels and Bivouac
- The price of the route varies depending on the number of travelers and the category of the chosen accommodations.
- Send us an email indicating the dates of your trip, the number of people travelling and the category of accommodation selected and we will pass your route to you as quoted.
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies