Marrakech trip to the Ourika Valley
1 Day Excursion Marrakech To Ourika Valley
It is a surprising change just 40 minutes away driving to the south of Marrakech. It is time to see the Berber towns on the hillsides of green and red mountains. Possibility to visit a Berber house and learn how to drink green tea. It is advisable to wear comfortable trainers, since we could climb up some little waterfalls to reach the passes of the High Atlas Mountains. We’ll have lunch just on the river bank, in the last Berber town of Sitti-Fatma. The best time to visit Ourika is on Monday or on Friday, mixing with the locals in the Berber bazaar, where all the items are displayed: fruits, vegetables, cereals, animals…
It is included:
- Private vehicle a/c, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado or luxurious van for 1 day + Fuel.
- Experienced Driver.
- Pick up service and transfer to your lodgings in Marrakech.
- Pick up is carried out at 08:00 a.m. in summer and 07:30 a.m. in winter.
- Drop-off around 05:30 p.m. in summer and 06:00 p.m. in winter.
It is not included:
- Admission to monuments
- Any other activity which is not indicated in the itinerary.
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies