Marrakech trip to the Ouzoud Waterfalls
1 Day Excursion Marrakech To Ouzoud Waterfalls
The Ouzoud waterfalls are the largest of Morocco, water falls from 110 m of height, they are the longest in Africa after the Victoria’s. Along this trip, you could see the monkeys of Maggot living in their environment in large families. This place is a little more crowded in the summer as the locals usually go to the waterfalls to have some outdoor meals or camp outside. The tour is a short walk through olive fields of around 40 minutes, so we could take lots of photos from different perspectives. We’ll have lunch with views to the waterfalls, a combination of Moroccan food and landscapes. Spare time before returning to Marrakech.
It is included:
- Private vehicle a/c, 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado or luxurious van for 1 day + Fuel.
- Experienced Driver.
- Pick up service and transfer to your lodgings in Marrakech.
- Pick up is carried out at 08:00 a.m. in summer and 07:30 a.m. in winter.
- Drop-off around 05:30 p.m. in summer and 06:00 p.m. in winter.
It is not included:
- Admission to monuments
- Any other activity which is not indicated in the itinerary.
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies