Tour of the Berbers 8 days southern oasis, roads, valleys and gorges:
8 Days Tour of The Berebers Southern Desert And Valleys , Gorges :
Day 1. Marrakech
Pick up at the airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 2. Marrakech – Ouarzazate
We’ll head off towards Ouarzazate over the High Atlas Mountains across the Tizi-n-Tichka pass. On the mountainside, you’ll see Berber towns and farms. Before arriving at Ouarzazate you’ll visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou where many films such as “Sahara”, “Kingdom of Heaven”, “Cleopatra” and “Gladiator”. Transfer to hotel in Ouarzazate.
Day 3. Ouarzazate – Zagora
We keep on the road to Zagora through the Anti Atlas mountains, crossing the Draâ Valley and enjoying the beauty of its landscape, its palm groves, the river and its people. We’ll eat in a Kasbah in the heart of the valley and later, we’ll go on until arriving at Zagora, the gate of the desert. Transfer to hotel.
Day 4. Zagora – Berber towns – Ramlia – Ouzina
After having breakfast, we’ll step out through the “Rally París-Dakar” road, all desert, crossing sand rivers, dry lakes, and observing the nomad life of its people. This stage will make us begin to understand what is the desert. We’ll keep on the road until Ramlia, where you’ll make a stop to have some Berber Whiskey with a Berber family. We’ll continue towards Ouzina to spend the night in a hostel in the middle of the desert.
Day 5. Ouzina – Merzouga
You’ll keep on the road, along which you’ll make a stopover in Khamlia to enjoy its Gnawa music and, later, continue towards Merzouga, where you’ll find the biggest dunes of Morocco. You’ll take the camels to spend the night in the middle of the dunes below a nomad haima.
Day 6. Merzouga – Dades Gorges
You’ll rise early to look up at the beautiful sunrise and climb up the dunes. Afterwards, we’ll return to the hostel on camel, where you’ll have breakfast before setting off towards the gorges via Rissani. There, you’ll stop to visit its traditional market, which is thought to be the biggest in southern Morocco. We’ll go on via the Todra Gorges and their palm trees towards the town of Boumalne. Overnight in the middle of the Dades Gorges.
Day 7. Dades Gorges – Marrakech
Return to Marrakech through a road in which you’ll have the chance to appreciate the serenity of the mountains inhabited by the Berber nomads. You’ll explore a new sense of daily life and later, we’ll go on through the Valley of the Roses, the oasis of skoura and the High Atlas Mountains. In the evening, arrival at Marrakech and transfer to hotel.
Day 8. Marrakech – Airport
Transfer to the airport of Marrakech and departure. End of our services.
It is included:
- Private trip, there won’t be anyone else in the group.
- Pick up in hotel, riad, airport or wherever you wish.
- Accommodation with half-board room in Hotels/Riads (Dinner + Room + Breakfast.)
- 4×4 all-terrain vehicle with air conditioning.
- A Spanish speaking guide who will accompany you along the whole route.
- Camel trip towards the campsite (1 per person.)
- 1 night in haimas in the heart of the dunes with dinner and breakfast.
It is not included:
- Accommodation in Marrakech
- Lunch meals
- Tips and everything which is not included in the program.
- the price of the route varies depending on the number of travelers and the category of the chosen accommodations.
- Send us an email indicating your trip chosen dates, number of people and the selected lodging category. We will provide you with your custom made-route in demand.
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies